Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop The Uncontrollable Trembling Of Hands When I Try To Do Things
Uncover cause: Tremors can be familial essential, due to thyroid issues, secondary to Parkinsonian issues, due to drug reactions, or use of recreational abuse of drugs and/or alcohol, but also, can be associated with cerebellar dysfnctn due to many neurological diseases. See a neurologist and get an answer. ...Read more
Try this approach: Caffeine or stimulants make it worse, and alcohol may make it better, if you have essential tremor.. If this is thyroid, treat the disorder, same with parkinsonian tremor. Cerebellar tremor, and wilson's tremors more complex, so see your physician, get this diagnosed, and treat appropriately. ...Read more
Depends: Trembling hands can be caused by a variety of conditions, including: low blood sugar (hypoglycemia), acute stress reaction, benign essential tremor, Insulin reaction (hypoglycemia), panic attack, generalized anxiety disorder, parkinson disease, dementia, multiple sclerosis and hyperthyroidism. Be sure to see your primary care provider for a comprehensive evaluation. ...Read more
Normal? My hands are trembling and it's sounds like I'm trembling when I breathe after self pleasuring is this normal, not uncontrollable just curious
Normal: Due to heightened excitement and arousal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Why are my hands trembling so much? I have also been dropping things left and right. Don't know if it's stress or my sleep apnea, or both. Please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i try or do to stop the pain on my bunions?
- What are some things i can do to stop a cronic migraine?
- How do i stop my hands from turning red when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Things you can do to stop your period
- When can i try to get pregnant after a miscarriage
- How can i stop sweating so much on my hands?
- How can i stop sweating in my hands and feet?
- Talk to a neurologist online