Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop Swelling And Pain From Spider Bite
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
See below: Generally speaking, local reactions (redness, swelling, warmth, itch or no itch) to insect bites, including most spiders, maximize at about 72 hours after the bite and then should recede and improve. If it is not improving or worsening and becoming painful, oozing or red streaking is seen going away from the wound toward the center of the body, seek medical care for a possible infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: A baseball size swelling is quite large, and indicative of something significant going on. Seek a consultation with your pcp or a dermatologist. Good luck. ...Read more
Spider bite on face. Swelling. Redness. Pain. Hardness. Have taken Sandoz-azithromy..no difference. ??Declophenac 50mg tdi?? Anything else??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to reduce swelling from spider bite?
- How to stop spider bites from itching?
- Spider bite swelling and pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to stop bug bites from itching and swelling?
- Can a spider bite cause swelling on mouth?
- How can i stop gas from broccoli?
- How to make a spider bite stop itching?
- Talk to a dermatologist online