Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop Swelling And Pain From Spider Bite
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Spider bite on face. Swelling. Redness. Pain. Hardness. Have taken Sandoz-azithromy..no difference. ??Declophenac 50mg tdi?? Anything else??
What type of spider bite would cause swelling and pain in the localized area and also flu like symptoms?
Bl. widow or br. rec: Spider bites are fortunately uncommon. In many cases, presumed spider bites are actually due to another skin condition or an insect sting. The black widow spider and the brown recluse spider can cause the symptoms you describe. in addition to the local redness, irritation, and pain from the bite, these two spiders that are known to cause allergic reactions, which can present as flu-like symptoms. ...Read more
I have a spider bite. It's raised, swollen, itching, red, pain to touch, no broken in skin &hard in the middle. Swelling is getting worse. Help!
Pain, swelling and redness of big toe. Was diagnosis w/ spider bite on big toe, no visible mark & nail didn't grow for a year after. Could it have been gout?
See below: Generally speaking, local reactions (redness, swelling, warmth, itch or no itch) to insect bites, including most spiders, maximize at about 72 hours after the bite and then should recede and improve. If it is not improving or worsening and becoming painful, oozing or red streaking is seen going away from the wound toward the center of the body, seek medical care for a possible infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: A baseball size swelling is quite large, and indicative of something significant going on. Seek a consultation with your pcp or a dermatologist. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i stop my gums from inflammation and swelling?
- How can i stop my nose from hurting due to noseblowing and allergies?
- How can get relief from pain and swelling of the left knee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i know if my pain if from my gallbladder or my appendix?
- How can i tell the difference between pancreas pain and gall bladder pain?
- How can i treat swelling in leg and ankle following knee replacement?
- How to reduce swelling from spider bite?
- Talk to a dermatologist online