Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop My Spectacles From Sliding Down My Nose All The Time
See your doctor: This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Not necessarily: If you develop red, deep indentations, see an eye doctor. You may need different frames. Although indentations caused by glasses are usually not permanent, they can lead to permanent dark spots in the area, especially in darker-pigmented individuals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clean regularly: Clean them weekly and it should prevent it. Unfortunately its the cheap metal that is oxidizing there. Similar to the statue of liberty turning green. ;-(. ...Read more
Eye glasses make a sore on the bridge of my nose that has been there for years and won't get well. What can I do?
Evaluation needed: Glasses should fit comfortably although some with nose pieces may impress a sort of trench on the site of contact. But the area should not be swollen, crusty or painful. First check with the optician who made the glasses and see if the fit is way off. Then check with your ophthalmologist so the lesion can be diagnosed as that is an area where skin cancer can occur. ...Read more
The nose piece on my eye glasses made a sore on the bridge of my nose that has been there for years, and won't get well. What do I need to do?
See your physician: Any time you have a sore or lesion that is not healing quickly as expected you should see your physician to have it evaluated. It is important to make sure it's not infected or something dangerous like a skin cancer. Your overall health and nutrition status will also affect your wound healing. ...Read more
Hyperpigmentation due to eyeglasses' nose pads, what is the most effective treatment: AHA, retinoids, or hydroquinone? I'm 19 years old.
Change eye pads and: observe..all the treatments you mentioned should be considered only as last resorts. ...Read more
Have a runny nose all the time but don't have a cold and it runs down my throat a lot of drainage what can I take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i stop my preteen from lying all the time?
- How can i stop my nose from hurting due to noseblowing and allergies?
- How can i get my child used to not being held all the time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i stop my nose from running?
- How do i stop my kids from licking dirty things around the house?
- How can i stop my eyes from becoming irritated due to computer work?
- How can i stop my stomach from growling or what can be caulsing itm?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free