Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop My Period
Depo bleeding common: The bleeding patterns with depoprovera are unpredictable. For some in takes the period away. For others it causes irregular bleeding. There is no "normal" for depo users. The longer you are on it the higher the chance of no periods. The Mirena iud may be a better option for you if you want to avoid pregnancy and increase your chances of stoping your periods. ...Read more
Need more info...: This is a complicated question that depends on your age, and desire for future fertility, etc. There are surgeries that permanently end your periods: Hysterectomy, endometrial ablation. You can get a Mirena IUD. Over 50% of women on MIrena stop having periods in 1 year. If you want to stop for a honeymoon, you can do some things with your birth control pills. Re-ask with specifics. ...Read more
See your GYN: There are many options available to decrease or stop your periods altogether. They range from medications to in-office procedures to major surgeries. Pick the one that works with your lifestyle. Regards Dr M ...Read more
I don't think that: There is an 'on-off' switch to instaneously stop your period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i stop my period early?
- How can i stop my period forever?
- How can i make my period stop now?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop my period for a day?
- How can i stop my period temporarily?
- How can i stop my period from coming this month?
- How can i get my period to stop sooner?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free