Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stop Blinking My Eyes So Much
Many causes: There are many potential causes of watering eyes (tearing). Eyes can tear either because they are producing too much tears, usually due to ocular surfaces diseases (like allergies, blepharitis or even mild dry eyes) or some irritation on the surface of the eye, or due to a blockage in the tear drainage system. See your eye doctor to determine the cause and the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Epiphora: There are two types of epiphora. One is caused by things that irritate the eyes (like onions or allergies) and cause the lacrimal glands to produce increased tears. The second is caused by blockage of the tear drainage mechanism so that even if the lacrimal glands are producing a normal amount, the tears can't get down the drainage tubes to the nose. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I need to stop sweating so much how much can a doctor help
- What can i do to stop my gums from bleeding so much from gingivitis?
- What can i do to stop my gums from bleeding so much?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i stop my eyes from watering around onions?
- Blinking eyes too much
- How to stop burping so much?
- How to stop sweating so much?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free