Doctor insights on:
How Can I Stay Full For A Long Period Of Time To Prevent Overeating
Protein: Protein and fat are better at making you feel full for several hours after eating than carbohydrates. But if you're used to snacking between meals, you might find that planning ahead with small snacks, such as a few nuts, is better for helping you avoid eating high-calorie easily available foods between meals. ...Read more
I tend to get anxiety attacks when i'm around a lot of people for a long period of time. Is something serious going on? What can help prevent this?
What is a long time?: Sounds like you have some degree of social anxiety. Are these familiar or unfamiliar people? If this disrupts your ability to function (i.e., you have difficulty attending business meetings), you may want to get some counseling. If it is not too disruptive, you may have to work around your discomfort by limiting the amount of time you spend around crowds, especially those composed of strangers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can defecation after death be prevented if a person went a long period of time without food or water before death?
Not necessarily: One cannot control sphincters after death -- and there can be seepage as a result. Bacteria are still active even without food. I wonder why you're asking this though? Are you considering harming yourself? If so, i hope you'll tell your parents, your doctor or therapist about it so they can help you. Also you can call 911 or go to an er before carrying out any such thoughts. Be well. ...Read more
I sit down for a long period of time or if I have a full bladder, i will have what looks like milk come out my penis after i've finished urinating.
In the last 2 months, I have been letargic, had big headaches, can't stay focused for a long period of time.What might be wrong with me? I am a smoker.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i stay full for a long period of time?
- How to keep your legs smooth for a long period of time without shaving?
- How do you prevent back pain due to standing for long periods of time?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it safe to take prevacid for a long period of time?
- I am taking a maoi how long after getting off of it can i start to drink beer
- How long can i wait to go to the hospital for a scaphoid fracture?
- How can i get back to exercising after a long time in order to lose weight?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free