Doctor insights on:
How Can I Safely Get A Tiny Hair Out Of My Contact Lens
Contact lens: are my eyes too small or do I have to get used to not blinking when I put them on? Something's not working.
Not necessarily: Thimerasol is preservative used in some contact lens solutions. It can actually cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. There are also many other effective solutions available without thimerasol. Really any commercially available solution should be effective. The best advice is proper eye and contact lens care. Clean and replace contacts as directed. ...Read more
Placing Contact lens: The problem would be getting the contact lenses on the eye. It can be a challenge with narrow eyes or small eye lids. The smaller the contact lens may make this easier. Soft contacts all have a big diameter, rigid gas perm contacts are smaller and may be easier to put in. Check with the doctor that prescribes contacts for you. ...Read more
Contact lenses: Can cause blurring due to a couple of possible reasons. The contact power may be incorrect, you may not be tolerating the type of lens you are using (although you would expect the other eye to bother you), or you may not be cleaning your lenses properly. If you are wearing disposable lenses, try a new one to see if this helps. Otherwise, discuss with your eye doctor. ...Read more
Needs eval: See the doctor who prescribed the lens for evaluation. It sounds like it is not fit properly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can't get contact lens out
- Can't get contact lens out of eye
- How can i improve my contact lens comfort?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i sterilize my contact lens case?
- Can i sleep with my contact lenses on?
- How can i get rid of my scars safely?
- How do i get a contact literally stuck to my eye out?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free