Doctor insights on:
How Can I Safely Get A Tiny Hair Out Of My Contact Lens
Contact lens: are my eyes too small or do I have to get used to not blinking when I put them on? Something's not working.
Needs better fit: Go back to the doctor who prescribed the lenses and describe the problem. You need a better fitting lens on the right side/ ...Read more
Needs eval: See the doctor who prescribed the lens for evaluation. It sounds like it is not fit properly. ...Read more
Contact lenses: Can cause blurring due to a couple of possible reasons. The contact power may be incorrect, you may not be tolerating the type of lens you are using (although you would expect the other eye to bother you), or you may not be cleaning your lenses properly. If you are wearing disposable lenses, try a new one to see if this helps. Otherwise, discuss with your eye doctor. ...Read more
Not necessarily: Thimerasol is preservative used in some contact lens solutions. It can actually cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. There are also many other effective solutions available without thimerasol. Really any commercially available solution should be effective. The best advice is proper eye and contact lens care. Clean and replace contacts as directed. ...Read more
Try this:: Most lenses when missing are stuck in the upper, outer quadrant which is the recess with the most space. A very effective thing to try is to hold the upper lid with your thumb up and out while you look hard down and in. Hold this for 10-15 seconds and almost always the lens will slide down to the eye center where it can be retrieved. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get a broken needle out of my finger?
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get meth out of my system quickly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of razor burn and ingrown hairs by my inner thigh?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- How can i get soap bubble out of my ears after shower?
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free