Doctor insights on:
How Can I Remove Some Pieces Of Glass From My Eye
Slight hyperopia: Your glasses have a very slight hyperopic correction. That is, you are slightly far-sighted or you are developing early presbyopia. Most likely you would use these glasses to help with reading. As we age, we gradually lose the ability to focus up close. Reading glasses help to bring close images into better focus. ...Read more
Night vision glasses: Many vision problems are worse at night, especially for driving. Correcting for any eyeglass prescription (ie refractive error) is the first step. Incorporating this in glasses with non glare lenses solves most of the problems. If a mild eye condition exists, like early cataracts, then tinted lenses might help. Any places that sell prescription eyewear can help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to remove glass from foot?
- How can i remove a mole from my face?
- How i can remove stitches mark from my hand?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i remove stretch marks from my body?
- How can i remove hair from my face?
- How can i remove calluses from my feet?
- How can i remove water from my ear?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free