Doctor insights on:
How Can I Reduce Under Eye Bags
On birth control lutera for a week, woke up with swollen bags under eyes/itchy. Will Benadryl (diphenhydramine) help and also reduce swelling?
Have graves disease&bulging eyes.Is there minor surgery i can have to reduce staring appearance&under eye bags?Orbital decompression seems drastic?
Doctor recommendation for eyelid surgery to reduce staring/under eye bags from thyroid eye disease.Can anyone recommend an eyelid surgeon? Thanks
Varies by cause: Dark circles under the eyes can be caused by brown pigment in the skin, thinning of the skin so that the blood shows through, or by the shadow cast by a "bag" under the eye, or by a combination. The skin can be lightened by microdermabrasion and skin lighteners. The bag can be surgically improved with a lower lid blepharoplasty. Not much to offer except concealer for thin skin. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to help under eye bags go away?
- How to get rid of under eye bags with supplements?
- Under the eye bags
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of my dark circles bags under my eyes?
- How can i get rid of saddle bags?
- How much cardio should i do to reduce saddle bags?
- Coconut oil for under eye bags
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free