Doctor insights on:
How Can I Reduce My Withdrawal Symptoms When I Stop Taking Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone or dihydrocodeinone is a semi-synthetic opioid derived from two naturally occurring opiates: Codeine or thebaine. It is an orally active narcotic analgesic and antitussive. It is available in tablet, capsule, and syrup form. It is used to treat moderate to severe pain or as an antitussive to treat cough. Hydrocodone affects pain by ...Read more
Hydrocodone: It differs for different people. Some folks are genetically more susceptible to get opioid addiction than others and it may only take 2-3 weeks for someone whereas in others it may take a few months. If you are having troubles weaning yourself of it, please seek help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: but not likely. After only 2 weeks you should not have any difficulty. ...Read more
What is the best way to wean off of 10mg of hydrocodone a day? I have been on it for about 10 months and do not want to have any withdrawal symptoms
Take fewer per day: You can wean yourself by taking fewer pills per day and see the effect. Talk to your doctor who prescribes these meds. Most doctors would like to see their patients get off these meds... There are alternatives to opioids for pain control. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How to ease withdrawal symptoms from Benzo's, Hydrocodone, Tramadol. I was stupid for 2 weeks & I learnt my lesson. Withdrawals are awful help please?
Please do this: under direct medical supervision. Doing it based just on info from on-line doctors isn't safe. Take care. ...Read more
Today finished 7.5/325 hydrocodone every four hours on RX from doctor for 18 days for shoulder pain. Withdrawal symptoms? Any recs to minimize them?
I've taken protonix 40 mg for couple yrs now. Will I have any withdrawal symptoms if i just stop taking them because i would like to stop.
Half life is long: The half-life of the drug is so long that withdrawal symptoms are not possible. After prolonged use the elimination half-life of this drug can be up to 100 days. That means that it could take up to 500 days completely clear your system. Any drug coming out of your body that slowly would not have any withdrawal effects whatsoever. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i have withdrawal symptoms when i stop taking benadryl
- How can i stop biting on my fingers when it has become a habit of sixteen years?
- Im going to stop taking my bc pills when can i expect to stop bleeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after i stop taking progesterone suppositories will my period return?
- How can i stop having a blocked nose when i wake up in the morning?
- How do i stop myself from biting my mouth inside when asleep?
- When self masturbating how can i make my orgasm last longer
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free