Doctor insights on:
How Can I Quickly Heal A Rolled Knee
Rolled knee: A "rolled knee" is not a medical diagnosis. This could be a relatively mild injury or could be a ligament sprain or "internal derangement" such as a meniscus (cartilage) injury or even an injury to the cruciate ligaments. I recommend that you consult a physician so that a proper diagnosis can be made. With a correct diagnosis one will be able to better determine healing time. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Knee: Listen to your doctor. Depends upon the injury. Start with rest, ice, elevation, mid compressive dressing. Progress to stretching and strengthening. If not better, good imaging may explain why its not healing and a scope for meniscus or acl, etc. May be needed. Postop follow directions, some modalities/laser/pt and omega/nsaids may help. ...Read more
Tree to four months: All depend on the surgery itself and how complicated it was(the surgery)a simple non complicated total knee should be well heal in about tree to four months with the proper reha protocol.Complicated total knees reconstructions, such as bone graft, ligaments realesaes, very deformed knees with augmentation are a lot different and need differents protocolss with longer periods to heal. ...Read more
How long will it take my knee to heal after i dusloacated it?After they put it back in i felt little to no pain at all.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to heal pimples quickly?
- How to heal burns quickly?
- How long does a rolled ankle take to heal?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i become pregnant quickly?
- How can i reduce acne redness quickly?
- How can i get rid of lice quickly?
- How can i manage a rash that is spreading quickly?
- How can i heal a dislocated knee cap?