Doctor insights on:
How Can I Quickly Get Rid Of A Swollen Lip From Being Hit
Ice: An ice pack will reduce the swelling ...Read more
Benadryl Capsules: You can take Benadryl capsules.The dose is 25 to 50mgm every 4to6 hours.But if the swelling is increasing and you have had it before, get in touch with your doctor or go to er as it can cause respiratory difficulty and you should always keep epi pen to inject yourself with it in case you swell up again and you should consult an allergist to find out what you are allergic to. ...Read more
Kiss with much less: Pressure. Try kissing gently.Get a more detailed answer ›
Stop lip balm: First, stop using that particular lip balm.Then go to your doctor, who probably give you some antihistaminic. ...Read more
Cold Sores: Applying ice helps. Melissa officinalis or lemon balm (cream) expedites healing of cold sores. It can reduce healing time by half. Studies also show that regular use can help v recurrences. Brief supplementation with lysine 1, 000mg orally three times a day at the onset, can also hasten healing. Your physician can prescribe oral valtrex. Laser treatments are also used to treat cold sores. ...Read more
I'm worried because my lip hit my braces and my braces created a hole into my lip and it is swollen today, how can I get rid of the swelling, what do you suggest?
Part of healing: Too late now to ice the traumatized area. Try warm compresses. Take 1 advil every 4 hrs w food/liquids to help bring down swelling. Keep tissues clean. Avoid spicy foods. Hopefully you're seeing an orthodontic specialist...Call the office now for appt to check tissues, teeth, and appliances for damage. ...Read more
Try ice: Ice can help with swelling.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of a swollen lip?
- How can i get rid of the flaky skin of my lips im a smoker?
- How can i get rid of swollen eyes from crying today?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of a boil quickly?
- How to get rid of a swollen lip from a pimple?
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get rid of oral thrush without a prescription?
- How to get rid of a swollen lip from cold sores?