Doctor insights on:
How Can I Prevent A Wobbly Permanent Tooth From Falling Out
Is there a way to prevent dental bone loss when a child loses a permanent tooth prematurely and cannot get an implant because of young age?
Can you tell whether a tooth is a baby tooth or permanent tooth, if you don't recall it falling out?
Yes: You can tell because baby teeth look different than adult teeth. They are usually smaller versions of the adult tooth. If you still are not sure, visit your dentist and he or she can tell by looking at it or taking an xray. There you can also find out what happened to the adult tooth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Get an Xray: See your dentist and get an xray of the site to make sure there are no pieces of the tooth under the gums. The dentist can give you options after he examines the area and surrounding bone. You have many options. A few are , do nothing, place an implant or bridge, build a removable prosthetic to replace the tooth, or move another tooth into the space with orthodontics. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Got a permanent tooth extracted and never got an impact so the teeth close by are falling into that place. Well invisalign correct this?
Depends: Posterior Bite Collapse. If teeth on either side of space have collapsed Invisalign can improve space by up to about 66%. If teeth in opposing arch have over-erupted, Invisalign not very effective at intrusion. Please see an orthodontic Specialist before this gets worse. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
6 year old has wobbly permanent tooth after shark baby tooth fell out. He's had no injuries to the permanent tooth but is slightly wobbly. Worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i prevent my hair from falling out and how can i regrow it?
- How can i thicken my hair and prevent it from falling out when i brush or wash it?
- How can i prevent pain from an impacted tooth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i keep my hair from falling out?
- How can you stop your hair from falling out?
- How can i prevent getting an impacted tooth?
- How can i stop my hair falling out?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free