Doctor insights on:
How Can I Prevent A Wobbly Permanent Tooth From Falling Out
Get help now ›
Is there a way to prevent dental bone loss when a child loses a permanent tooth prematurely and cannot get an implant because of young age?
See an ortodontist: There are no enough studies to determine the best method, or the most appropriate materials for bone loss for kids. In many cases orthodontic treatment is recommended to close the space. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Can you tell whether a tooth is a baby tooth or permanent tooth, if you don't recall it falling out?
Yes: You can tell because baby teeth look different than adult teeth. They are usually smaller versions of the adult tooth. If you still are not sure, visit your dentist and he or she can tell by looking at it or taking an xray. There you can also find out what happened to the adult tooth. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Got a permanent tooth extracted and never got an impact so the teeth close by are falling into that place. Well invisalign correct this?
Depends: Posterior Bite Collapse. If teeth on either side of space have collapsed Invisalign can improve space by up to about 66%. If teeth in opposing arch have over-erupted, Invisalign not very effective at intrusion. Please see an orthodontic Specialist before this gets worse. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Just depends: Some teeth come in before the baby tooth falls out and others can take a month. You should see a dentist to make sure the adult tooth is there and is erupting properly. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Get an Xray: See your dentist and get an xray of the site to make sure there are no pieces of the tooth under the gums. The dentist can give you options after he examines the area and surrounding bone. You have many options. A few are , do nothing, place an implant or bridge, build a removable prosthetic to replace the tooth, or move another tooth into the space with orthodontics. ...Read moreGet help now ›
6 year old has wobbly permanent tooth after shark baby tooth fell out. He's had no injuries to the permanent tooth but is slightly wobbly. Worried?
See a pedodontist: a dentist who specializes in the care of children's teeth. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i thicken my hair and prevent it from falling out when i brush or wash it?
- How can i prevent my hair from falling out and how can i regrow it?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- How soon can i go back to working out after a tooth extraction?
- How can i stop armpits from preventing from sweating a lot?
- How can i prevent my child from having an adverse reaction to a vaccine?
- How can i prevent my baby from getting a cold?
- How can i prevent from getting a other varicose vein in my legs?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free