Doctor insights on:
How Can I Perform Back And Neck Exercises For Neck Physical Therapy
Can physical therapy manipulation in the back/neck cause pain after or for a few days? Does it take time?
Post PT Session Pain: Hello. I tell my patients to expect to have some increased pain especially with the initial PT eval & even with the 1st & 2nd visit. By the 3rd or 4th visit, patients should start noting benefits. Benefits might be small but these benefits do stack up over the course of PT. PT has been fruitful for a large % of my patients. Different reasons for plateaus with PT. (need surgery, no motivation, etc. ...Read more
Getting physical therapy on neck for my migraines. The stretches are giving me migraines. Do I continue through or ask for different exercises?
Stop and redirect: If the physical therapy is making you worse you need clarification and continuing may or may not be wise. A good rule is stop, discuss with your physician, but be certain the diagnosis is correct. This may not be migraien but a different tuype of headache. Ask your physiciasn to have you see a neurologist. You may need imaging including X-ray, CT and/or MRI. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have physical therapy and they use this certain ultra sound stuff and my neck and back is breaking out? Could I be allergic ?
Physical Therapy for Shoulder. Exercise that stretches Neck causes nerve tingling in legs. She said this is not possible and ignored me. Any thought?
Not as 2 cause-: -but stop doing it & make appt 2 C a neurologist . ...Read more
I have neck, shoulder and mid back pain. I have tried physical therapy, chiropractic, accupressure, but nothing seems to help.?
Time for re eval: Seems like a further evaluation is in order to see if these are separate but overlapping regional problems or really related to a cervical or neck diagnosis which now includes a good history and physical and then some imaging including x-rays and a mri. Medication and/or pain management procedures may be indicated based on this workup. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My pelvis bone was recently pivoted & rotated due to a wreck. I've had 2 months physical therapy &my doctor won't have my neck, back seen? It killsme
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i do simple physical therapy exercises at home to strengthen the knees?
- Physical therapy exercises for neck and shoulder pain
- How can physical therapy help heal a thoracic muscle strain in back?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Physical therapy exercises for lower back pain
- What are some physical therapy exercises i can do for my sprained hand?
- How are physical therapy exercises on a plane undertaken?
- How can physical therapy ultrasound benefit an injury?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free