Doctor insights on:
How Can I Overcome The Possible Adverse Reactions Of Metronidazole
Metronidazole: What reaction(s) are you having? Metronidazole is a photosensitizer; so be careful about too much sun exposure. If you're experiencing nausea & vomiting, refrain from all alcohol for at least a week after you've finished the medicine. If you're having other reactions, contact the doc who prescribed it for possible alternate med. ...Read more
You can't: Metronidazole inhibits an enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase that metabolizes acetaldehyde that comes from the first round of metabolizing alcohol. The acetaldehyde is what causes the unpleasant and adverse side effects of alcohol when taking metronidazole. Even after stopping the med, the effects can stay for another three days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anastrazole: This is an aromatase inhibitor and works by preventing the production of Estrogens in the body tissues. Side effects include: bone calcium loss, arthritis symptoms, hot flashes, fatigue, mood changes, asthenia, nausea, weakness, headache bone pain, rash, cough, hypertnesion. Many of these are rare. The most common compaints i hear are joint pain and hot falshes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible to have an adverse reactions or bad side affects to a spinal sympathetic nerve block?
Is it possible to have bad adverse reactions to the smallpox vaccine if the government gives it out for bioterrorism?
Is local anesthesia an option for a genioplasty procedure? I'm concerned about the level of anesthesia required for chin reduction. In the past I have had fairly adverse reactions when being put under general anesthesia and prefer local anesthesia wheneve
Yes: Anyone who uses the epi-pen should be evaluated in the emergency department or by their physician after use to monitor for side effects which include but are not limited to increased heart rate, increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, arrhythmias- abnormal heart rhythms, tremor, and anxiety. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i overcome the alcohol adverse reactions of metronidazole?
- How can i overcome the stigma of using a cpap machine?
- How can i treat swelling on the roof of my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- How can i get rid of the swelling after wisdom teeth removal?
- I picked a pimple how can i get rid of the redness and swelling
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free