Doctor insights on:
How Can I Manage Sensitivity To Smell In Pregnancy
Homeopathic remedy: Homeopathic nux vomica is wonderful for the nausea of pregnancy and smells can induce that so it could help with that as well. Acupuncture can also help balance you out and make pregnancy better. Obviously avoiding places where you know the smells will be intense as well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Avoidance, incense: The best way, of course, is to avoid the offending odor in the first place. Prevention is a good second choice -- if you can find a pleasing candle or incense to mask bothersome odors. Stories abound of pregnant women wearing garlic cloves as a necklace to cover over bad smells! ...Read more
Period is 7 days late. Took 2 preg test high sensitivity both negative and no symptom of PMS or pregnancy. So what is happening?
Look elsewhere: Tooth sensitivity is not generally a sign of early pregnancy. There is a condition known as pregnancy gingivitis where the gums are more easily inflamed due to hormonal changes, but this usually occurs later in pregnancy. If your teeth are sensitive, especially suddenly, it would be wise to see a dentist to make sure that you have no dental problems. This is even more important when pregnant. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My blood pregnancy test sensitivity 25 minternational units/ml, and they were trying to say it was negative but reading postitive? Which is it
Yes: Changes in hormonal levels cause many things including breast sensitivity. ...Read more
I've been nausous about 30 minutes every day and am 2 weeks late for my period. Increased sensitivity to light as well, but zero chance of pregnancy.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i expect my breasts to change in pregnancy?
- How can i make sure not to gain too much weight in pregnancy?
- How can i expect my hair to change in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i lower prehypertension in pregnancy?
- Can i have hsv in gi tract and how to treat this?
- How can i avoid swelling in my hands and feet during pregnancy?
- How can i get my baby to sleep later in the morning?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online