Doctor insights on:
How Can I Manage A Fever In The Third Trimester
GBS, Glucola: A 1 hour glucose tolerance test is done between 26-28 weeks to screen for gestational diabetes. A culture for group b streptococcus bacteria is done at 35-36 weeks. Urinalysis for protein and glucose are done at each visit, along with blood pressure checks. Fetal testing (non-stress testing) may be indicated, but is not necessary in low risk pregancies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most comfortable.: Often this is some variation of a side by side. These are more comfortable for the mom-to-be and have shallower penetration which puts less pressure on the cervix. Sometimes, depending on the patient and the pregnancy, it can be a challenge to find a comfortable position. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
27: Does it really matter?Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can i not take nitrofurantoin in the third trimester?
- Fever pregnancy third trimester
- Exhaustion fever pregnancy third trimester
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do if my breathing feels restricted in the third trimester?
- How can i manage the baby blues?
- How can i manage gas while pregnant?
- How can i manage nonstop drooling?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free