Doctor insights on:
How Can I Make My Period Come
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Well,....: There is no magic way to make your period arrive. Either you miss your cycle because you are pregnant, had an anovulatory cycle (and it should arrive the next month) or there is some underlying cause yet to be determined why you did not get your period. If this continues, and you are NOT pregnant-than see the GYN dr. for an evaluation of your missed cycle. Best wishes. ...Read more
Hormones: You can change timing of period with hormones. See your doctor. ...Read more
Don't: Trying to alter your period can make it more irregular. ...Read more
This month I've been eating healthy n also exercise.. How can I make my period come early like usual? Coz my period is coming later and later
Period: Menarche usually occurs between ages 11 & 13 in the us. However for some their period could start as early as age 9 & for others not until 16. If you haven't had your first period by age 15, let your physician know. You really can't force your body to start menstruating before it is ready. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i make my period come sooner?
- My period is late how can i make it come
- Can i make my period come early?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make my period come?
- What can i do to make my period come?
- Can i make my period come a week early?
- How to make my period come earlier?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free