Doctor insights on:
How Can I Make My Hair Grow
Get into good health: If one is in good health without hormonal imbalances (like thyroid problems), hair will grow as fast as nature allows. Later, it may be one's destiny to have slower growing hairs as one ages (but that would be considered normal). Cutting hair makes no difference in how the remaining hair grows because the hair that is outside the skin is not alive and doesn't communicate with the rest of the body. ...Read more
Alternatively : Mixture of powedered tumeric (just a pinch), 2 uncooked egg yolks, and a 100% corn based oil. Message deep into scalp and go to sleep with it. Wash off first thin in the morning. Use 6 out of 7 days. Apply freshly peeled persian cucumber peels to scalp after, or at lease some time before next treatment. Do this at your own risk, but have seen it work a few times. ...Read more
How can I make my hair grow out and become thick? It's been two years now since the last time i cut it, and it hasn't grown out since. Any tip?
Hair growth: First, see your physician to get some simple blood tests to look for a treatable problem, such as thyroid dysfunction. In the meantime you can try over-the-counter biotin for growth of nails and hair. ...Read more
Nothing: Nothing you take is likely to change the rate of hair growth. ...Read more
How can i make my hair grow faster and longer? short thick hair maybe two inches down past the shoulder
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to make my hair grow healthy long and strong and shiny?
- How can i grow hair on my face?
- What vegetables can i eat to make my hair grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i make my breast grow?
- How can i make my coarse hair smooth?
- How can i grow my hair faster naturally without buying products?
- What can i eat to make my hair grow quicker?
- How can i make my facial hair grow quicker?