Doctor insights on:
How Can I Make My Eyes More Whiter
Depends : Red eyes can be from inflammation from chronic allergies, dry eye syndrome, blepharitis (minor infection of the eyelid margin), meibomianitis (blocked ducts on eyelid margin, and from benign vascular growths on the conjunctiva called pinguecula (can grow into the cornea then called a pterygium). You need the right diagnosis to get the treatment to get rid of the red eye. You need a good eye exam. ...Read more
How can I make my eyes whiter , they seem very yellow or pale . And i'm wondering is it because i'm not getting rest or not drinking enough water ?
Uncertain: If you mean how to make your iris a lighter color, then the answer is not possible. If you happen to wear glasses, you can ask your eye MD for a contact lens fitting (provided that there are no contraindications). Then you may ask for colored contact lenses to enhance the appearance of your eye color (iris). Good luck. ...Read more
OTC meds won't work: Dr. Madaan is correct about inflammation leading to increased nasal blood flow & congestion. Blood leaving the nose passes through veins in the lower eyelids & cheeks. Fluid leaks out causing edema. See your pcp for nasal antihistamine sprays that reduce congestion & topical steroid sprays that control nasal inflammation. Get more sleep. Still looking tired? See your board-certified allergist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast can i make my blood shot eyes go away?
- How can i make my car seat more comfortable for my broken tailbone?
- How can i make my period flow more lightly?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i make my eye lashes more full?
- How can i make my eyes change color?
- How can i make my clit more sensitive?
- How to make my eyes whiter naturally?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free