Doctor insights on:
How Can I Make My Eye Lashes More Full
Latisse (bimatoprost): Latisse (bimatoprost) is an effective way to increase the length and fullness of your eyelashes. It is applied at the base of the eyelashes and you start noticing thicker eyelashes after 1-2 months of use. They only last while you're using the product. If you stop the product they will go back to normal after 2 months of nonuse. They increase the thickness of eyelashes by about 40%. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've long n full upper eye lashes but very few on d lower lids. Y is it so n is there something I can do abt it? Thank you!
Latisse (bimatoprost) eyelash: Latisse (bimatoprost) can be prescribed to you after a physician counsels you on the advantages and risks. It has a high safety profile and stimulates the hair growth cycle of the eyelashes. Irritation, pigmentation of the skin and pupil could rarely occur. Discuss this with your physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Derm: Try to get 8 hours sleep per night, maintain good hydration, eat healthfully, maintain normal cholesterol levels. Eyelash enhancement products can be used. Although I am not endorsing any products, some examples are: Latisse, (bimatoprost) Renew Lash, Revitalsh Eye, Enormous Lash & Lilash. See Dermatologist if your eye lashes aren't growing back out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i make my eyes more whiter?
- How can i make my period flow more lightly?
- How to make eye lashes grow naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i make more cum?
- How fast can i make my eye swelling go away?
- How can i make my car seat more comfortable for my broken tailbone?
- What supplements can i take to make more oxygen for my heart?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free