Doctor insights on:
How Can I Make Body Joint Stiffness Go Away
Either: Both are excellent to work with. I like yoga due to the stretching and balancing component. Patients who have more neuromuscular problems, dizziness issues, back problems find tai chi more helpful. I would try both out and see if it helps. Also drink more water since dehydration from caffeine, not enuf water makes the joints hurt. Use glucosamine and curcumin for joint pain. ...Read more
Had red rash all over body.4 days i'm on 3 different anitihistamin.Now joint stiffness, swelling feet, ankles, hands, wrist.What could this be?
Food Allergies?: Three antihistamines you are taken, are they prescription antihistamins or you are taking over the counter like claritn, benadryl, (diphenhydramine) Allegra or zyrtec.And do you know what you are allergic to. If not already i will recommend you consult an allergist.Food allergies can cause rash and swelling of joints as well and rheumatoid arthritis can cause rash. So consult your md/allergist/rheumatologist, some one. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Woke up with joint stiffness , swelling hands, feet, ankles, wrists. Red rash all over body, itching feet and lower legs. What could this be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How fast can i make my shigellosis go away?
- How fast can i make my parkinsons disease go away?
- How fast can i make my hemophilia go away?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast can i make my myelodysplastic syndromes go away?
- How fast can i make my premenstrual syndrome go away?
- How fast can i make my vasovagal syncope go away?
- How fast can i make my pancoast syndrome go away?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free