Doctor insights on:
How Can I Lower My Hemoglobin A1c Levels
Help? I have recently learned that my hemoglobin A1c level is at 7.7. What does this mean in terms of diabetes?
Diabetic measure.: The HgbA1C is a measure reflective of your degree of diabetic control in the long term. It essentially represents a three month average of your fingersticks, as if you took a fingerstick every minute, night and day, eating and fasting, for three months straight and then averaged them all. Technically, it's the percentage of red blood cells that have glucose attached to them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to lower hemoglobin a1c?
- How to lower hemoglobin a1c with herbal supplements?
- How can i lower my triglyceride level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hemoglobin a1c can i eat before test
- Hemoglobin a1c 57 level
- Hemoglobin a1c levels chart
- Hemoglobin a1c and glucose level
- Talk to a hematologist online for free