Doctor insights on:
How Can I L Ighten The Color Of My Sk In Is There Any Cream I Can Use
My face and neck is so darker than my body.. I am using skin lightening cream.. And sometimes cleanser, toner and moisturizer..No use. Please help.
Sunscreen: If the darker areas are on the face and neck, sun is the most likely cause. You need an excellent sunscreen with SPF of about 50. I suggest looking for zinc or titanium oxide in the ingredients for the best results. If you avoid the sun and wear sunscreen every single day, your skin should gradually even out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
LIGHTENING SKIN: Hydroquinone (4%) is a chemical that can lighten skin color. Most of the ones that work are prescription products and are quite expensive. You can try an over-the-counter one called ambi. This might help and it's not pricey like the others. But it's only 2% hydroquinone. ...Read more
I am black and in the summer my skin gets darker than i would like so is there some lightening cream or something that can lighten my skin?
What's the best cream that give lightening to my face skin.Could you advise me of more than one cream ..?
Are there any remedies like a cream I can buy at the pharmacy for fast results for lightening skin?
Fade Creams: Otc and rx skin lightening creams or fade creams may include hydroquinone, kojic acid, arbutin, licorice extract, and glycolic acid. Which work by interfering with melanin (pigment) production, speeding skin cell turnover, or interfering with melanin transfer. They are most beneficial in conjunction with office-based txs. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- While what is the cause of my bulging neck vein when angry and how can i hide it
- How can i toughen the skin on soles of my feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do to reverse the turning in of my big toe?
- What is the glycemic index and how can i use it to control my diet?
- How can i get rid of the flaky skin of my lips im a smoker?
- How can i get rid of the excess skin caused by my prior obesity?
- Talk to a dermatologist online