Doctor insights on:
How Can I Lessen The Appearance Of Chicken Skin
Improving chix skin: Not knowing exactly to what you are referring makes it difficult to help. If you are referring to prominent bumps on cheeks, triceps, back and thighs, this is called keratosis pilaris. Exfoliative actions including mild washcloth abrasion and glycolic acid pads and creams can improve its appearance. ...Read more
My son has chicken pox can I take zivorax pills before the appearance of any symptoms to avoid it or at least reduce its effect?
Acyclovir for VZV: It is recommended that so, e persons at increased risk for moderate to severe varicella be considered for oral Acyclovir treatment. These high risk groups include healthy persons older than 12 years old, those with chronic cutaneous or pulmonary disorders, on steroids. Some health care providers may elect to use oral Acyclovir for secondary cases within a household. ...Read more
Goosebumps and wax: Goosebumps form when we get cold because the very small muscles attached to the hair follicles contract. Waxing doesn't do that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i lessen the my keratosis pilaris?
- How can i reduce the appearance of cellulite?
- How can i reduce the appearance of scars?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i reduce the appearance of sunken eyes?
- How can i reduce the appearance of keratosis pilaris?
- How can do i reduce the appearance and the feel of keratosis pilaris?
- What can i do to prevent or lessen the chance of avascular necrosis?
- Talk to a dermatologist online