Doctor insights on:
How Can I Know Im Pregnant Without A Test
Having movement,feels like kicking,(had a child,knows the feeling) in UPPER stomach (NOT near womb!).Taken testS not pregnant. smelly burp too.
Sounds like GI: It sounds like you're having an upper GI problem. The sensation you are having may be excessive gas. If the burps are sour that sounds like reflux and you may want to start some omeprazol (over the counter generic prilosec) and gas x. If associated with pain, you might want to see you family doctor for additional testing. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
You cannot be sure: There are a lot of symptoms that women can have especially in early pregnancy but these are nonspecific and can easily be attributed to things other than pregnancy as well. Aside from no periods, feeling the baby move, and going into labor, there are very few ways to detect pregnancy in the absence of a pregnancy test. ...Read more
See below: Purchase a home test. They become positive when you're 1 week late. If negative, repeat in 1 week. ...Read more
Ultrasound: Clinical examination will help. Ultrasound will be definitive if far enough along. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if im pregnant without pregnancy test?
- How do i know im pregnant without taking a test?
- How do i know if im pregnant without a test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i tell im pregnant without a pregnancy test?
- How can i tell if im pregnant without a test?
- How can i know for sure if im pregnant?
- How to know if i am pregnant without a test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online