Doctor insights on:
How Can I Know If I Am Having An Ectopic Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I'm having an u/s tomorrow to see if I am having an ectopic pregnancy, but my uterus feels hard when laying on my stomach. Is that possible?
Ultrasound: First you need a urine or blood test to confirm you are pregnant. If you are pregnant and having pain in your pelvis, then an ultrasound will show whether the pregnancy is inside the uterus (where it should be), or in or near the ovary (where it shouldn't be). Ectopic pregnancies can be serious, so if you're having strong pelvic pain, see your ob/gyn right away! ...Read more
4-6wks: Clinical symptoms 4-6 wks. US earlier.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: Previous caesarean section doesn't predispose to ectopic pregnancy. However, it does increase the likelihood of subsequent c-section deliveries depending on where the initial uteran incision was made. Complications of c-sections include hemorrhage, infection, and thromboembolism, which would all have likely presented shortly after the procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it possible for me to be having an ectopic pregnancy with -1.2 serum test results? Dr has ruled everything out, test results, all is "normal."
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i have an ectopic pregnancy if my pregnancy test is negative?
- How can i know if i am having a miscarriage?
- How can i know if i am having twins?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i know if i am having a growth spurt?
- How do i know if i have a skin tag cyst or an ingrown hair on my penis?
- Can i get pregnant if i have sex right after my period n how will i know?
- How can i know if my baby will have birth defects or deformities?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online