Doctor insights on:
How Can I Keep My Toes From Going Numb When Im Doing The Eliptical
Shoes too tight: Maybe the shoes are too tight, and they constrict the circulation. Maybe you are wearing socks that cut off circulation too, causing you to go numb; or you may have something that is pushing against or compressing the nerves, that results in you going numb. If you are pushing on the balls of your feet, you may be compressing the nerves. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My right pinky toe keeps going numb and i'm not sure why. It doesn't turn colors and i haven't stubbed it and my shoes fit. What else could it be?
So I have raynolds phenomenon and i'm always cold is that normal , when my toes and fingers go numb my big toes hurts?
Both feet keep going numb. Starts in the toes then through out the entire foot. What could be the cause?
When im cold the blood seems to cut off in my fingers and toes and it goes stiff and slightly numb. What is it and how can I prevent it/stop it comple?
Keep feet warm: You may be experiencing a spasam of your blood vessels. Avoidance of cold exposure is helpful. Seek a consultation with a rumatologist. ...Read more
My right toe feels numb don't no why and my viens are sticking out and when im driving when my foot is on the brakes it feels like im going to let go?
Be seen: First and probably most importantly, if a part of your foot goes numb to the point it interferes with safely driving, you should not drive until it is addressed. There are several potential causes including an irritation of the nerves in your back or some nerve entrapment syndromes in your foot that can cause similar symptoms. a detailed exam and appropriate studies can likely reveal the cause ...Read more
5 years ago i fractured my talus bone in 3 places and when i'm sat down my toes go numb and my ankle starts to hurt is this normal?
No: No, i would not say it is normal and there are multiple potential causes. Some talus fractures heal uneventfully, others have serious long term sequelae. Tarsal tunnel syndrome is just one condition that can cause similar symptoms and may be more common in someone who has had such a severe injury as you are describing. Thank you for your question. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i sleep when i keep having to go to the bathroom?
- How can i make the best arrangements for my other children when i go into labor?
- How can i treat extremely dry skin on the tops of my toes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i go to the er to have a mucocele removed from my lower lip?
- My big toe hurts from kicking the door i can barley move it is it brokenn
- How can i make the swelling in my foot tattoo go away?
- I jammed my finger how can i get the swelling to go down
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free