Doctor insights on:
How Can I Keep My Toes From Going Numb When Im Doing The Eliptical
Shoes too tight: Maybe the shoes are too tight, and they constrict the circulation. Maybe you are wearing socks that cut off circulation too, causing you to go numb; or you may have something that is pushing against or compressing the nerves, that results in you going numb. If you are pushing on the balls of your feet, you may be compressing the nerves. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Doctor can evaluate: Numbness can mean different things to people. Usually, numbness is the sensation one gets when a nerve is compressed or blood circulation is decreased. A primary care or sports medicine doctor can evaluate the problem. Maybe there is some spasm in the vessels during exercise, decreasing blood supply to the feet or toes; or nerve compression in the feet from swelling or from movement of the bones. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There could be a num: There could be a number of things associated to numb toes such as diabetes, poor blood circulation, high blood pressure evening wearing to tight of socks /shoes. I would suggest seeing your family doctor so that proper test can be ran to effectively treat the specific cause of the dumbness. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my toes go numb when i run?
- Why do my toes go numb when i sleep?
- Why do my toes go numb when i walk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do to keep myself from getting tired quickly when doing sports?
- Why does my big toe keep going numb?
- How can i sleep when i keep having to go to the bathroom?
- When i poop my feet go numb
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free