Doctor insights on:
How Can I Increase My Chances Of Ovulating While Breastfeeding
Is there a reasonable chance for me to conceive while still breastfeeding my fifteen month old baby? My cycle is regular and i ovulate.
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Exclusively breastfeeding 9mo old baby.day and night,on demand.have not noticed fertile mucus or ovarian cramps(i used to).chance that i ovulate?
Can I still ovulate if exclusively breastfeeding for 4mo and haven't had a cycle, what will be the signs of ovulation?
I am breastfeeding; no return of cycle yet. I may have ovulated 1.5 weeks ago. I have preg. Symptoms, but no positive test. Can bfing cause a false neg?
No: No. Not breast feeding. But after giving birth it can take a while for your HCG level (the pregnancy hormone measured in pregnancy tests) to return to 0. Taking a pregnancy test less than 8 weeks after giving birth is frequently positive. Check with your doctor if you are concerned. 2 blood tests two weeks apart can determine if HCG level is going up (pregnant) or down (non pregnant). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i increase my chances of getting pregnant while breastfeeding?
- How can i increase my chances of having a baby boy?
- How can i tell if im ovulating while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i avoid giving my baby gas while breastfeeding?
- Can i dye my hair while breastfeeding?
- Can i whiten my teeth while breastfeeding?
- How do i increase my chance of getting pregnant?
- Talk to a pediatrician online