Doctor insights on:
How Can I Improve My Hand Eye Coordination
Motor coordination is the combination of body movements created with the kinematic (such as spatial direction) and kinetic (force) parameters that result in intended actions. Motor coordination is achieved when subsequent parts of the same movement, or the movements of several limbs or body parts are combined in a manner that is well timed, smooth, and efficient with respect ...Read more
Video-games: Video-games can be therapeutic as well as entertaining. Slower paced activities like hand-crafts, playing a musical instrument, dealing playing cards. Of course more typing would help. ...Read more
Expect: I expect it would. There are different types of coordination simplistically involving large muscle and fine motor groups. I suspect playing any ball and bat or raquet sport will be productive to some extent, .....Plus it sounds like fun ! ...Read more
Practice!: For instance: video games, table tennis (ping pong), sports, etc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i improve my eye sight without going for expensive surgery?
- How fast can i make my eye swelling go away?
- How can i heal broken blood vessel in my eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I burned my hand on a hot pot handle how can i treat the burn
- How can i stop sweating in my hands and feet?
- How can i make my scars from a hand skin graft go away?
- How can i improve my ejection fraction?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free