Doctor insights on:
How Can I Help My Eyelid Infection Heal Faster
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Recently my eyelids swell everyday i wake up. Why? I never had this daily swelling before. Also not infection b/c the swelling calms down afternoon.
Nephrotic edema: Most common cause of swelling around the eyes in the morning is due to kidney disease from any causes. Get your self checked for the kidney profile. ...Read more
Yes and stop using!: The common cause of blepharitis is a malfunction of the oil glands of the lids resulting in inflammation and irritation of the eyelid margins. Other causes include acne rosacea, seborrheic blepharitis, and infection of the lash base by staphylococcal bacteria. Limiting or stopping the use eye make-up when treating blepharitis is often recommended as it will make it easy to maintain lid hygiene. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Angioedema: If there is no pain, no itching, no redness in the eye and only swelling of one eyelid it may be due to angioedema which can bw caused by an insect bite other cause may be a chalazion which usually is a little painful but at times nan be without pain and stye which is usually painfull. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Inside both lower eyelids is normal pink color with several square mosaic.Shaped flat white areas. No infection. What could it be?
I have sn infection on a open cut on eyelid and its spreading what should I do I used neosporin made it worse.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i do anything to help my wound heal faster?
- Is there anything i can do to help heal my broken foot faster?
- How do i help heal my tongue faster after burning it pretty bad eating soup?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to help a sunburn heal faster?
- How to help scars heal faster?
- How to help bones heal faster?
- How do i make the sunburn on my face not peel and heal faster?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free