Doctor insights on:
How Can I Heighten My Sex Drive After A Hesterectomy And Being 50 Years Old
Yes: Yes, especially if you had one before. ...Read more
Yes, as long as...: Yes, as long as a functional ovary or two still left behind and mental adjustment and expectation being sound, your sex drive will be still with you. Hysterectomy without ovarian removal is done for non-cancerous diseases. Then, why did you have hysterectomy? So, ask your surgeon timely for detailing as needed. Best... ...Read more
If I had an hysterectomy does it mean the end of my sex drive and orgasms and ability to have intercourse?
My wife is in menopause via hysterectomy. On several meds for bipolar, high bp, thyroid, she has no sex drive. What can I do to help her?
I'm 50 yrs old and have had low libido for over 2 yrs. I had a hysterectomy when i was 30. Is there anything i can do to fix this? I'm also on estroge
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i boost my sex drive?
- How do i get my sex drive back after having my first baby?
- How can i help my husband cope with my low sex drive from depression meds?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for a low sex drive after oopherectomy?
- Can i take testostorone to boost my sex drive?
- How can i whiten my teeth after years of coffee drinking?
- How can i whiten my teeth after years of smoking?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free