Doctor insights on:
How Can I Have A Deeper Voice
Yes: Anatomy, genetic can also affect pitch.Get a more detailed answer ›
Does deepening of voice is solely determined by hormonal changes in women? Can a woman with proper hormonal balance have a deeper voice than average?
Yes: Average means that some normal individuals will he higher and others will be lower. More worrisome than a lower-than-average voice in a woman would be a sudden change, where someone who previously had an average range voice now has a much lower-pitched voice. ...Read more
Most likeky: Yes, you can get an answer from a Voice Medicine specialist- a kind of ENT. After talking with you and examining your larynx (voice box) the doctor will give you some causes and options. Likely culprits include reflux, overuse, or lesions on the vocal folds. Get checked out! ...Read more
No. : 18 year old males sometimes are still maturing and the only thing you can take is time. ...Read more
Cords more swollen : When you sleep your vocal cords get a little more swollen (like your ankles might at the end of a long day standing on your feet). Because they are thicker they vibrate at a lower rate hence you have a lower voice. Sitting up and standing the cords shrink down a little and your voice gets a bit higher. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long until i can have sex after a salpingo oophorectomy?
- How soon after having a hydrocele removed can i start having sex again?
- How can i stop having a blocked nose when i wake up in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after a c-section can i have intercourse?
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- How can i tell if i have a cyst on my tonsil?
- How can i avoid having a stiff ankle or leg while wearing a cast?
- I have to talk a lot at work how can i protect my voice