Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get To Know My Baby At Four To Six Months
Typical behaviors: The four to five month old will start rolling over from front to back. Better head control permits baby to watch people move around the room. Baby can push up and lift his/her chest off the floor. Objects can be grasped and let go for the first time. Baby may enjoy exploring different textures and colors. The sense of hearing is easily verified as baby turns to locate a voice. ...Read more
Typical behaviors: This is a fun time for parents. Babies can lift their head for a brief moment. They smile in response to a smiling face. They can focus on an object and follow it briefly. Their hand will grasp an object (your hair!) and have a tough time letting go. ...Read more
Typical behaviors: The eighteen month old will walk, run, and climb. Vocabulary expands more and hand skills improve. Fear of strangers decreases but separation may still be hard in new settings. Some interest in toilet training may be expressed at this time. This should be praised but not pushed for now. ...Read more
Seldomly: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
Immunity: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
I have my grandbaby and he hss the flu with sloy of congestion cann i get anything for a a year and four month old msle baby?
Diet and exercise: See your doctor or a dietitian.Get a more detailed answer ›
My son is four and my tubes were supposed to be tied but doct have no records can I still get pregnant although its been four years since my last baby?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I like to get up at 530 my roommate goes to bed at 4 how can we resolve this
- How can i get my child to take naps at 11 months?
- How can i know if my baby is allergic to milk?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get my baby to take amoxicillin without fussing?
- How do i know my baby is getting enough to eat if he spits up frequently?
- How can i get my baby to let me comfort her when she cries?
- How can i get my baby to go to sleep in a crib?
- How can i get to know my baby at two weeks?