Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Soap Bubble Out Of My Ears After Shower
Why is it when I yawn or swallow I get poping sounds like bubbles in my ear sometimes both? What is that anything to worry about?
Eustachian tube: that is from pulling on your Eustachian tubes which connect from your sinuses above your mouth to your ear and when you yawn or chew gum or swallow you pull on those and there is a pressure change or fluid movement in there which causes that popping noise. Some will try allergy meds or nose sprays like Flonase. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I used a q-tip in both of my ears after my shower this afternoon. The one from my left ear had a very small amount of blood. Should I be concerned?
Allergy: it could be allergy there is special ear drop for that but id does require Rx from doctor you can use heat pat on the ear and take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) from over the counter if no improvement see a doctor can help you make the right diagnosis and give you the proper treatment ...Read more
I got sudden pain in one of my ears about 1 hour ago and it hasn't gone. I go away for 6 months tomorrow where it'll be hard to get to a doctors. ?
ENT doc: Then you have to see an ENT doc today to check it out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get water out of my ears after swimming?
- How can i get fluid out of my inner ear?
- How can i make my ears stop ringing after going out to clubs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get the fluid out of my ears?
- I got water in my ear how do i get it out
- How do i get water out of my ear?
- How do i get fluid out of my ear?
- Soap bubble ears shower