Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rit Of A Lipoma And How Does Affect It To My Health
Minor Surgery: Lipomas are benign growths of fatty tissue, usually found just under the skin. They can grow anywhere on the body. Unless they get so large they push on some vital structure, they generally cause no serious problems. They are treated by excision, which can be done in the office or operating room depending in the size & location of the tumor, as well as the your surgeons preference. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Lipomas Is their any natural remedy to reduce Is there any health concern that I should be concerned about ?
I have a lot lipomas all over my body .. Everything i get a new one .. They hurt is that normal ? Are they can affect my organs ?
Can be painful: While most people have one to two lipomas, occasionally patients have multiple lipomas; many have family members with similar conditions. Lipomas can be painful, and while very rare, can occur within organs. Reasons to remove include increased pain or very large size; very rarely malignant. ...Read more
Uncommon: Lipomas are prone to growing but they tend to grow very slowly. When a large mass is encountered that feels like a lipoma, a core biopsy is warranted before excision to be certain it is not a sarcoma. As far as the "hard" part, lipomas usually feel rubbery since they are made of fat; however, they can feel hard if they are located under the fascia that covers our muscles. ...Read more
Does Lipoma happen in male more than females? And what are they? How does it one get something like that?
Very unlikely!: There is more than a 99% chance you won't die from having the lipoma removed. This is a small operation just under the skin, and your doctor will likely use a local anesthetic. Why are you having it removed? I would like to say 100% you won't die, but i can't predict everything. Any surgery has risk. (the ceiling could collapse while you're in the office.) but i predict you'll be ok! ...Read more
I have a lipoma on my back. Is this something to be worried about and will i get more? Is this related to lymphoma?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- If mom has a cold how can i prevent my newborn from getting it to
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am taking a maoi how long after getting off of it can i start to drink beer
- Can playing indoor field hockey cause a stiff back and how to get rid of it?
- Smoker i have green mucus and a deep dry cough how to get rid of it
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Talk to a dermatologist online