Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Is It Possible To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks
stretch marks: Stretch marks can be improved in their appearance through the use of fractional laser such as the fraxel laser, or by using a micro-needling technique. Unfortunately there is no perfect solution for stretch marks to completely remove them. In some instances where excess skin can be removed such as in a tummy tuck candidate, the stretch mark can be removed as well. ...Read more
No, there is no...: There is no stretch mark removal technique or lotion that really works. Stretch marks fade over time, but are permanent, even if they become much less noticeable over time. As time passes, only people who look closely at the skin will be able to notice the faded marks (and very few people are going to be looking that closely). Dermatologists can help improve marks with laser or infrared therapy. ...Read more
Limited options: Unfortunately there are no really great options for you. However, the best success I have had is by using the dermaroller or the dermapen. These microneedling techniques work well especially when combined with good medical skin preparation. I like preparing with tretinoin and then doing the needling several times for the best results. Be well. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of stretch marks?
- How can i get rid of my stretch marks?
- How can i get rid of old stretch marks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to hide or to get rid of those stretch marks when i workout?
- How can african american women get rid of stretch marks fast?
- How can i get rid of acne marks?
- How to get rid of stretch marks quickly?
- Talk to a dermatologist online