Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of My Impetigo
Have you seen your: doctor? If you haven't, you should. There are topical antibiotic treatments and oral antibiotic treatments. If neither of those are working, perhaps you are getting reinfected by another person, yourself or something contaminated in your environment. You should also make sure that it is impetigo and not a herpes infection, or a contact dermatitis, both of which can appear similar. ...Read more
Have been on smz/tmp for impetigo of the lt. Face in two weeks cleared up. Now its back agn., its now on my right face. How do I get rid of this stuff?
Possible MRSA: This may represent an MRSA infection. Most doctors will treat empirically at first, but at this point a culture of the wound may help reveal what type of bacteria you are infected with and more importantly, what antibiotics will kill it. Continue to follow up with your doctor. Sometimes we will adjust the antibiotic regimen based on the results of a skin culture. Hope this helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i build my immune system to get rid of hpv?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of razor burn and ingrown hairs by my inner thigh?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- How can i get rid of swelling around my jaw caused by an ear infection?
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- Talk to a dermatologist online