Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of Hoarseness Of The Throat
Hoarseness is having difficulty producing sound when trying to speak, or a change in the pitch or quality of the voice. The voice may sound weak, very breathy, scratchy, or husky. Hoarseness is usually caused by a problem in the vocal cords. Most cases of hoarseness occur with swelling (inflammation) ...Read more
Depends: It depends on the cause/how far back in the throat/general health/smoking habits/oral habits if the cause was mechanical, then it should heal on its own in a few days...Gargling with a mild salt water may help. There are many systemic diseases that can cause/result in an ulcerations in the mouth/throat...See your doc immediately if it doesn't resolve in a few days. ...Read more
Acid or infection: Possible causes of a sour throat are acid reflux especially if it is after meals or when laying down. A chronic tonsil or throat infection can also cause a sour taste. Suggest avoiding alcohol, caffeine, fatty and spicy foods, and no eating 3-4 hours before laying down along with otc antacids such as Prilosec . If no better after a month then may need antibiotic trial. ...Read more
See your MD: Not for sure which hole you are talking about, but if it is something that is new and bothersome you should get checked by your health care provider. They maybe be able to answer your question better, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of mucus in the throat?
- How can i get rid of a sore throat?
- How to get rid of hoarseness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a hoarse voice?
- How can i get rid of my sore throat fast?
- How can i get rid of flem in my throat?
- How can i get rid of my sore throat?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online