Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of A Scar Formed From A Hysterectomy
You cannot: Scars can be improved in some cases but not removed in most cases. Surgery is the most common way to improve a scar but other treatments such as laser treatments, dermabrasion, silicone sheeting, and creams for hyperpigmentation can help as can scar treatments such as mederma and scar medic. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your doctor: Foul smelling vaginal discharge usually means infection. The most common is bacterial vaginosis, i.e. overgrowth of vaginal bacteria. However, a post-operative infection also is possible, especially if your hysterectomy was done through the vagina. Contact the doctor who did the hysterectomy ASAP. ...Read more
I just did a partial hysterectomy 4 days ago and I seem to have a lot of gas and I feel bloated, how can I get rid of the gas?
Walking: Gas, bloating and constipation are very common after surgery. We encourage moving around and walking. This helps stimulate the intestines to start moving again after being put to sleep with anesthesia. You should be able to pass gas still. If you are not able to pass gas then prompt evaluation by your surgeon is warranted. ...Read more
Can a woman after having a full hysterectomy take other hormone medicine besides taking viovelli patches and how can I get rid of the weight gain.
S/p robotic total hysterectomy w/tubes x 1 week having significant chest/r shoulder pain, hard to catch breath after walking. How long does the gas (co2) from the surgery. How can I get rid of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of the scars that i have from cuts?
- How can i get rid of scarring from electrolysis?
- How can i get rid of scars?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do to get rid of scars from hydratenitis?
- Scars from cutting how do i get rid
- How do i get rid of scars from pimples?
- How do i get rid of a scar from a puncture and ring?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free