Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of A Scar Formed From A Hysterectomy
You cannot: Scars can be improved in some cases but not removed in most cases. Surgery is the most common way to improve a scar but other treatments such as laser treatments, dermabrasion, silicone sheeting, and creams for hyperpigmentation can help as can scar treatments such as mederma and scar medic. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can a woman after having a full hysterectomy take other hormone medicine besides taking viovelli patches and how can I get rid of the weight gain.
I just did a partial hysterectomy 4 days ago and I seem to have a lot of gas and I feel bloated, how can I get rid of the gas?
Walking: Gas, bloating and constipation are very common after surgery. We encourage moving around and walking. This helps stimulate the intestines to start moving again after being put to sleep with anesthesia. You should be able to pass gas still. If you are not able to pass gas then prompt evaluation by your surgeon is warranted. ...Read more
S/p robotic total hysterectomy w/tubes x 1 week having significant chest/r shoulder pain, hard to catch breath after walking. How long does the gas (co2) from the surgery. How can I get rid of it?
Hormone replacement: Hormone replacement therapy (hrt) is sometimes needed for women who have their ovaries removed during hysterectomy. Once the primary source of estrogen (ovaries) is removed from the body, many women experience hot flashes. Hrt can be given in the form of pills or patches. Discuss these options with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i quickly get rid of a swollen lip from being hit?
- How do i get rid of a scar from a puncture and ring?
- How can i get rid of a scar using a laser?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of oral thrush without a prescription?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- How can i get rid of to a rash on my arms and back?
- I picked a pimple how can i get rid of the redness and swelling
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free