Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Rid Of A Headache Due To A Toothache
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
DDS and MD: Regarding the toothache, you'll have to see a dentist to determine the cause & have it treated accordingly. Regarding the headache, if you suffer from chronic headaches or simple otc medications does not relieve it, you should see a physician as headaches may be a symptom of other underlying medical issues.The two may or may not be related. Pain medication only covers up & does not fix any problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Call your dentist: There are no home remedies or cures for rotten teeth. No magic pills or rinses or mouthwashes. Toothaches need to be treated locally by a dentist, someone who has years of experience treating these conditions. The sooner you call the sooner you will feel better. Please don't delay, the pain may soon be unbearable. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a toothache due to broken tooth. I can get to a dentist until payday, How can I get rid of the pain until then? Side note orajel isnt working.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of a toothache fast?
- How to get rid of a headache becausebof toothache?
- How can i get rid of my headache?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of a tension headache?
- How can i get rid of a sinus headache?
- What can i do to get rid of a toothache?
- How can i get rid of a headache every single day?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free