Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Fix My Smelly Feet
See a podiatrist: Smelly feet are caused by bacteria, fungus, or both. It is best to allow your feet to air dry. Avoid shoewear that traps the moisture in the shoes. Often times cheap shoes do not breath and be made of plastic or simulated leather. Try soaking your feet in tea to dry the eccrine glands, use foot powders, ie zeasorb, and allow your feet to catch sunlight and air. See your podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hyperhydrosis: Sounds like you have hyperhydrosis or bromohydrosis where the feet smell due to increased bacterial growth due to the sweating. Ask your podiatrist for formation this is a rub on topical which will stop the hyperhydrosis and hence the bromohydrosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stop excess perspire: Controlling excess perspiration is a good start. Wearing socks that absorb moisture and letting feet air out whenever possible. A small amount of powder in shoes may help. Spray shoes with disinfectant: wear shoes that"breathe" properly. There are medications which can control excessive perspiration. Good hygeine obviously is also important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get my feet in shape?
- How can i fix my sore heels?
- How can i fix my overbite?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i fix my broken finger?
- Why are my feet so smelly and what can i do?
- How can i get the swelling down in my feet?
- How can i get rid of swelling in my feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online