Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Fix My Smelly Feet
See a podiatrist: Smelly feet are caused by bacteria, fungus, or both. It is best to allow your feet to air dry. Avoid shoewear that traps the moisture in the shoes. Often times cheap shoes do not breath and be made of plastic or simulated leather. Try soaking your feet in tea to dry the eccrine glands, use foot powders, ie zeasorb, and allow your feet to catch sunlight and air. See your podiatrist. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hyperhydrosis: Sounds like you have hyperhydrosis or bromohydrosis where the feet smell due to increased bacterial growth due to the sweating. Ask your podiatrist for formation this is a rub on topical which will stop the hyperhydrosis and hence the bromohydrosis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stop excess perspire: Controlling excess perspiration is a good start. Wearing socks that absorb moisture and letting feet air out whenever possible. A small amount of powder in shoes may help. Spray shoes with disinfectant: wear shoes that"breathe" properly. There are medications which can control excessive perspiration. Good hygeine obviously is also important. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of swelling in my feet?
- How can i get my feet in shape?
- How can i get the swelling down in my feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- The top of my feet itch how can i relieve the itch
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i build my immune system to get rid of hpv?
- How can i get meth out of my system quickly?
- Talk to a dermatologist online