Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get Ahold Of Chemical Castration Kit
Not sure what u mean: Chemical castration means that a drug is given to stop or significantly lower testosterone production. I assume that is what you are talking about & you are now not able to achieve an erection. Not knowing more about your medical history it would be best to discuss this with your urologist. ...Read more
Meds to reduce sexua: Chemical castration is administration of meds to reduce libido and sexual activity.It is reversible when the treatment is stopped, some permanent effect may remain drugs used are anti androgen in men, like cypoterone acitate, Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) given as injection every 3months, and benperidol an antipsychotic side effects are breast enlargement in men, increse in body fat, reduce body hair, loss of muscle mass. ...Read more
I am transgender and I do not want SRS, but I am interested in chemical castration. I am taking Estradiol and Spironolactone now. What other drugs wou?
See MD: You should discuss these medications with an endocrinologist. ...Read more
I need the prescription for the best and cheapest Chemical Castration drug for lowering testosterone and lowering hair loss.
See my remark: What is your purpose of lowering testosterone? specially at your age,never try anything like that.The hormone is important and critical in your normal physiologic functions. If you are having thining of your hair,that is a poor indication to be castrated.Additionally a prescription can only be written by a doctor after face to face encounter.Let me hear your response...... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i get a chemical peel while pregnant?
- What stores can i get artificial insemination kits?
- How can i treat this chemical face burn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do i get rid of the tiny scabs from chemical burn?
- How soon after a chemical pregnancy can i ovulate?
- When can i use pregnancy test kit
- How many days one can get pregnant after having mifeprin kit?
- Talk to a urologist online for free