Doctor insights on:
How Can I Get A Copy Of My Ultrasound Report
The sonogram is a test that looks at body organs with no radiation. It uses sound waves and can give us a 2 dimensional view of organs such as the kidney, liver, heart, and lungs. It can define spaces that are either solid or full of fluid. I can also guide large needles into an organ or near the spine, and can help define the area being cut open. Its a ...Read more
The ultrasound report says "cbd is prominent,measuring approx 8.2 mm in size." What does this mean?
The common bile duct: drains bile from the liver and gallbladder into the duodenum. The upper limit of normal for your age would be 5-6mm diameter. The duct can dilate if it is obstructed by a stone, mass, or stricture. The duct can also be passively dilated following gallbladder removal or other biliary surgery/procedures, in which case it is not due to obstruction but is the "new normal" for you. Talk to your doc. ...Read more
No acute disease: When there are no findings that are worrisome., we often will use that . Saves time and words ...Read more
Details?: depends upon what is being measured. For the most part, ultrasound measurements of abdominal organs is very accurate. Very similar to the measurements on CT. ...Read more
Ultrasound Report details are given below I want to know is this serious? And operating is only solution or medicine can also help? If yes which med
I don't see: the report. If you want a second opinion or interpretation, feel free to initiate a Concierge consult, otherwsie perhaps post again with whatever report verbiage will fit. ...Read more
It depends: IT depends where the calcification was seen and what the characteristics were. Calcification can be a normal finding on ultrasound and is usually not indicative of serious disease! Speak with your doctor for follow up. ...Read more
No: free fluid is normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of a dental abscess on my own no insurance now?
- How can i get rid of a sebaceous cyst on my jaw line under my skin?
- How can i get a pepper burn out of my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have what looks like a cyst on my arm pit how can i get rid of it
- How can i get a broken needle out of my finger?
- How can i get rit of a lipoma and how does affect it to my health?
- How can i get rid of this yellow fungus on my toenail without a prescription?
- Talk to a radiologist online for free