Doctor insights on:
How Can I Fix My Broken Finger
Xray and MD.: Proper diagnosis and treatment (splint, tape, or possible surgery) may be necessary for best long-term outcome. Self-diagnosis and non-treatment often leads to permanent loss of function and later arthritis problems in the damaged digit. The person who treats themself has a fool for a patient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain, swelling, loss: Of motion, deviation, rotation, stiffness, throbbing, numbness, discoloration, tightness all can be symptoms of a finger fracture. If one suspects a fracture, then elevation, ice , splinting and urgent evaluation is needed as many seemingly simple fractures in the hand require a detailed understanding of what to do to optimize healing and return of function. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get a broken needle out of my finger?
- How can i tell if my finger is broken?
- How can i tell if the stitches in my finger are getting infected?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i fix the fluid building up in my scrotum?
- How can i fix my lack of sexual stamina as a male with previously high sex drive?
- I jammed my finger how can i get the swelling to go down
- My underarms are dark how can i lighten them or fix this
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free