Doctor insights on:
How Can I Expect My Breasts To Change In Pregnancy
Prep for lactation: In the first weeks of pregnancy there is breast tenderness or fullness, enlargement and prominence of the glands of the areola (the area around the nipple), darkening of the areola. Later in pregnancy the breasts enlarge. All of these occur in preparation for feeding the newborn. Every pregnant woman should consider these as welcome changes and an opportunity to provide her baby nourishment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Im 11.5 weeks preg & nothing about my breasts have changed (size) I heard the hb today could this be a sign my pregnancy is not progressing properly?
Breasts get swollen: Breasts get swollen and grow in size during pregnancy they start getting bigger around 6to8weeks and grow throughout the pregnancy, some women will even have stretch marks on the breasts. After pregnancy if you breast feed the baby the breasts remain engorged with milk.After you stop breast feeding or do not breast feed .Your breasts may or may not return to size and shape as before pregnancy. ...Read more
In my pregnant with my daughter my breasts didn't really change & could only fed for a few wks. Pregnant again & worried it will be th same. How can I change this during pregnancy so i can feed longer?
Dear health tap team, is unilateral, left breast pain with breast-texture change in very early pregnancy normal? Thank you in advance for your reply.
Keep getting different answers on pregnancy test have all the symptoms and even change in color of my breast need answer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i expect my hair to change in pregnancy?
- How long should i expect to have blood in my pee after having a prostate biopsy?
- How soon in pregnancy can you see or feel a change in your breasts?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get my baby to sleep later in the morning?
- How can i cure my copd breathlessness in order to sleep?
- How can i get my breast to grow bigger?
- How can i help my baby adjust to sleeping in his room and not in our bed?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online