Doctor insights on:
How Can I Expect My Breasts To Change In Pregnancy
Prep for lactation: In the first weeks of pregnancy there is breast tenderness or fullness, enlargement and prominence of the glands of the areola (the area around the nipple), darkening of the areola. Later in pregnancy the breasts enlarge. All of these occur in preparation for feeding the newborn. Every pregnant woman should consider these as welcome changes and an opportunity to provide her baby nourishment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Breasts get swollen: Breasts get swollen and grow in size during pregnancy they start getting bigger around 6to8weeks and grow throughout the pregnancy, some women will even have stretch marks on the breasts. After pregnancy if you breast feed the baby the breasts remain engorged with milk.After you stop breast feeding or do not breast feed .Your breasts may or may not return to size and shape as before pregnancy. ...Read more
Im 11.5 weeks preg & nothing about my breasts have changed (size) I heard the hb today could this be a sign my pregnancy is not progressing properly?
In my pregnant with my daughter my breasts didn't really change & could only fed for a few wks. Pregnant again & worried it will be th same. How can I change this during pregnancy so i can feed longer?
Keep getting different answers on pregnancy test have all the symptoms and even change in color of my breast need answer?
Dear health tap team, is unilateral, left breast pain with breast-texture change in very early pregnancy normal? Thank you in advance for your reply.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i expect my hair to change in pregnancy?
- How can i change my male breasts into muscle?
- What changes can i expect in my body in the second trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight can i expect to lose after my labor?
- How long can i expect to be mourning the loss of my dog?
- How soon in pregnancy can you see or feel a change in your breasts?
- How should i change my skincare routine in pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online