Doctor insights on:
How Can I Discover My Allergies
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
Don't eat: If you are allergic to sea weed the best treatment is to avoid it. Don't ingest it or if it is a contact allergy try to avoid touching sea weed. If you want or can;t avoid it then see an Allergist to see what they recommend. ...Read more
I have alkergy rhinitis ! some asked me to swim in the beach and told me it s good to you if u have allergy rhinitis ?
See detail: Allergies are caused when a person makes an allergic antibody known as immunoglobulin e against a protein. This protein can be a food, pollen, mold, or medication. Allergic reactions can cause itching, swelling, redness in eyes, nasal passages, skin, GI tract, and in the lungs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Abnormal reaction: An allergy is an abnormal, incorrect reaction of the immune system against substances we are exposed to in our environment. This includes environmental exposures, foods, drugs, etc. Allergies must be differentiated from other reactions not mediated specifically through the immune system including irritants, intolerance, etc. In general, allergy involves the respiratory tract, skin, or GI system. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Immune reaction: Your immune system normally makes igg antibodies that recognize foreign proteins. In patients with allergy, the immune system switches to making a ige antibodies for certain proteins. The ige antibodies act as a detector of the specific protein that they are made to react with and trigger the allergic response when they come in contact with that protein. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i tell if my baby has allergies?
- How can i purify the air in my house to relieve my allergy symptoms?
- How can i alleviate my red eyes from allergies?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i determine if a food allergy is worsening my acne?
- How can i prevent my allergies from being triggered by sawdust?
- How fast can i make my allergies go away?
- How many days can i go without my allergy injections before i have to start over?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free