Doctor insights on:
How Can I Cure Vaginal Odor
Gyn: See your obgyn for an exam and vaginal culture ...Read more
Need diagnosis first: A vaginal discharge is anything coming from the vagina that is more than the scant amount of normal mucous that healthy women have. A discharge that doesn't smell bad can still be an overgrowth of yeast or bacteria, or a mild infection with germs such as chlamydia (discharges get worse as infections get worse). A woman with a discharge should see her doctor to rule out various infections. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diet and exercise: Often the flora (bacteria) of our vagina is affected by things like our diet and exercise and sleep and stress. Sometimes an odor can occur in response to outside, e.g. Change in soap, detergent, lubricant, new sex partner, etc. I recommend trying to find reason for odor first, and then try to treat with probiotics or making more of the good bacteria, lactobacilli. If still bothersome, see a md. ...Read more
See your doctor: I recommend seeing your healthcare professional to treat you appropriately as this is likely a bacterial infection. Wishing you the very best. ...Read more
No evidence: Bacterial vaginosis occurs when the ph of the vagina becomes imbalanced (from menstrual bleeding and semen for instance) and raises above 4.5-5.0. Anecdotal evidence suggests that apple cider vinegar used in a douche may help. In my experience however, it usually takes an intravaginal antibiotic to completely clear BV followed by vaginal ph maintenance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Herbal cures for vaginal odor
- Embarrassing vaginal odor how far can it travel
- How to improve vaginal odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i get rid of body odor?
- How to help mask vaginal odor?
- How to cure feminine odor?
- Can i take amoxicillin to get rid of my foul odor and vaginal discharge?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free