Doctor insights on:
How Can I Cure A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
How do I cure a yeast infection when I am allergic to the over-the-counter drugs like Monistat and gynelotrimin?
Probably no real dif: Yogurt with live cultures will restore your gut bacteria after antibiotics, and may restore the normal vaginal bacteria ... But it is not clear that yogurt will shorten the course of a vaginal yeast infection by itself. Eating yogurt with live cultures is healthy for your gut and (maybe) vagina in the long run, and definitely helps after antibiotics, but more than that is not known. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes yeast infection? How long does it usually takes to cure a yeast infection with medication?
??For good ??: Unfortunately yeast spores are around us every day & are estimated to comprise 5% of the dry weight of your stool. It is unlikely that you could rid yourself of this material for any more than a brief period. It is the conditions of moisture & skin irritation that allows the spores of yeast to cause an infection. Those predisposed must remain vigilant & treat early to reduce impact on your life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i treat a yeast infection?
- How can i cure a urinary tract infection?
- What can i use to cure a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i manage a persistent yeast infection?
- How can i get a yeast infection?
- How can i stop the itching from a yeast infection?
- How can you cure a yeast infection at home?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free