Doctor insights on:
How Can I Cover Or Get Rid Of Bad Breath In The Morning
Well...: Assuming that you're brushing and flossing regularly, bad breath can be a sign of a chronic sinus infection or an infection in your mouth and/or throat. If you are having any pain in your forehead or cheeks or tenderness in your mouth or throat and/or a stiff neck, see your doc right away. Post nasal drip and gastrointestinal problems can also cause bad breath. It's worth it to have an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Avoid common causes: Halitosis (bad breath) after certain foods or drinks occurs for several reasons. Chemicals from some foods/drinks diffuse into the flesh in the mouth and throat. These chemicals (odors) keep coming out into the breath for many hours. Some foods or drinks cause odors when in the stomach. Stomach odors will come up through burps, and even without noticeable burps. Some substances stick to the teeth. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many causes...: Bad breath or halitosis, can have several causes, ; it is sometimes multi-factorial. Accumulation of plaque and tartar in between ;; behind the teeth + presence of cavities are common causes. Also, many people have more accumulation of germs and debris on top surface of their tongue (to be brushed daily too). Others:presence of "post nasal drainage", acid reflux/ digestive problems ; some foods. ...Read more
See a dentist: In the majority of cases, the cause of bad breath, or halitosis, is the product of bacteria in the mouth. The proper diagnosis is the key to a successful treatment. See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can i get rid of bad breath for at least 10 hours?
- How do i get rid of bad breath using home remedies?
- Getting rid of morning breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bad breath permanently?
- How to get rid of vyvanse bad breath?
- How to get rid of bad breath forever?
- How can i get rid of these chills and fever by tomorrow morning?
- Talk to a dentist online for free